Welcome to another fabulous Funday Friday Challenge. You can play along with us by clicking over to Jo's @http://www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com/
I choose to use Stamp Art.
The little bear. How Cute is it is from Stamp Art. Its the Little Bear Ready for Bed. So cute. I seen the teddy bear and my girls love their teddy bears so I had to have it. Must of the time a teddy bear is our best friend. As a mom am thankful for a teddy bear until the girls misplace them and wont go to bed. The sentiment I made. I dont remember the font I used but I love the way it turned out. I then just cut both ends into a banner. The paper I used was from a pad I got from Walmart for cheap.
Challenge starts Nov 22nd at 2 pm Central Time
Challenge end Nov 29th at 6 pm central time
CHALLENGE RULES UPDATE
We have now changed the challenge rules to 3 entries per person per challenge except for the Anything Goes challenges which will be unlimited.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Only 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
I hope you take this weeks Funday Friday challenge with us this week over at
Until Next Time