Followers

Labels

Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunburst christmas


It's Monday and let me tell you it feels like it too. My girls ended up having a 2 hour delay because of the roads being bad thanks to the snow and ice. I also was up by 5 am. Today seems to be going fast. Monday and Tuesday are my busy days so fast is good.

Last week I made a sunburst / sunbeam christmas cards using paper from DCWV and stamps from 3 Twenty Crafts. These are fun cards to make. <3 



Use coupon code 'HAPPY25' at checkout from now until 12/24 to receive 25% off your order! Visit 3 Twenty Crafts for your stocking stuffers & Secret Santa gifts or for yourself! To guarantee delivery before Christmas, all orders must be placed by 12/22!

I hope you like this little card/ gift card holder for the holidays. Be sure to check out 3 Twenty Crafts

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment