Followers

Labels

Saturday, November 1, 2014

What A Crazy Week...

I hope everyone had a great halloween and even a better start of the new month.. Can you believe this is November? I know I cant. However am glad it is.. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love Thanksgiving.. 

This past week has been crazy for me.. Let me start by saying this I was ready for the weekend by Monday. LOL.. I spent over 14 hours on one thing and I dont even get paid to do so. But with as much stress as it caused me I was happy to do it since it was for Girl Scouts and everything got sorted out.. :) So that was my monday night and all day tuesday.. Then both of my girls had dance on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Well only one had dance on Thursday because that day was also trick or treat for us here.. Thursday while the girls were at school I made 45 treat bags. But wait Friday was also the class parties.. 

I felt like I was going crazy.. I could even imagine to craft.. But I wanted to let everyone know that Funday Friday Challenge is going on for this week over at Jo's Scrap Shack
This week is "Happy Halloween" 
NO sponsor this week - This week's winner will earn a Guest Designer Spot:
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, October 31st  12:00AM
Ends: Friday, November 7th  6:00PM
(Eastern time)
So check out Jo's blog and please entry.. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, Enjoy an extra hour of sleep if you can. I also hope that this week is calm compared to last week. 
Until next time
Stay Crafty
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment