Followers

Labels

Friday, March 27, 2015

Cardz Tv Card Challenge #6

This week over at Cardz Tv card challenge, the challenge is to make a card for Easter.  I for one cant believe its already Easter time. Where has the time gone? 

For my card today I used a card from Silhouette design store. I have been wanting to cut this type of card out for a while.


The card design file is item #57243 in the design store
My sentiment is from Cardz Tv Stamps Set "Happy Days"

For more information on this challenge head over to CARDZ TV 

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Your Easter card is so cute.....love the little scene you created and great faux stitching too. Love the paper you chose for your sky background and have your clouds dimensional. Great creative job!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete