Followers

Labels

Friday, September 25, 2015

Cardz Tv Crdz Challenge #2

Cardz Tv Card Challenge # 2 Make a card using fall icons.
Can you believe its fall already. Its my favorite time of the year. The crisp mornings and hot tea or hot chocolate in the morning before the kids get up. Football on the weekends. Leaves changing colors and falling to the ground. Halloween and Thanksgiving just to name a few things. I just love the Autumn. 

However lets get back to cardz tv card challenge. This challenge we was to make a card using fall icons. So this is what I came up with. 


I love how this turned out.. 

The cute little squirrel I got from Miss Kate Cuttables/ Silhouette Design store id #46733   
I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations this week. Also go over to Cardz Tv and take the challenge. 

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda


1 comment:

  1. What a cute squirrel. I love it!! This card is perfect for fall. It is one of my favorite times of year as well. I hope you have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete