Followers

Labels

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Reflection Sunday

Well its sunday and this week has been a very long week. I know many of you can relate to that. I thought today I would be able to relax and focus on my family and get my planner ready to the new week and the new month. Nope!!! The neighbor has people over due to some type of plumbing issue and while I can handle the noise from that, the constant barking of his dog is driving me crazy. Now where I live the temp is almost 60 today and I would love to open my window but the barking.. So far its been several hours. and will more then likely be most of the day. If its not the dog barking its the people that live on the other street around the corner drumming all day and well into the night and No my friends they are not good. I have tried to remain calm about it but am at my wits end. Plus calling the cops did not help at all considering they told me they are not doing anything wrong. Well when I can hear it at 11:30- midnight then yeah they are. This week we had multiple days of drumming. which is wearing on me.Now I know that sounds like me complaining a lot but come spring it will be much worse and will last till the fall. I am not able to pick up and move just because of 2 neighbors. Trust me the thought has been talked about. So I have to deal with it. I just would like to be in the comfort of my home and be able to relax. I know at night my girls would also love to sleep. But then again I hear sleep is over-rated. 

On the other hand. Me and baking have not had a good relationship this week as well. Between burning or undercooking  or both.. I think my oven is wonky. Just today my bread that I was baking looked done, the top was getting a little to dark so I pulled it. Only its not done all the way. Talk about annoying. I have been wanting home baked bread for a few weeks now and every time it never fails something is wrong.  Oh well thats life and its just bread. LOL

How was your week? Better then the week I had I hope. If you have any questions you would like to ask me or want to know about me, leave a comment and I will try to answer. 


Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment