Followers

Labels

Friday, April 8, 2016

Cardz Tv Cards Challenge- Mothers Day

TGIF!!!!
Am glad this week is over. My girls went back to school this week from spring break and it has been rough. The waking up at 6:30 am after sleeping in till almost 10 is rough, but am glad we are getting back into the swing of things at least for the next 7 weeks. 

Now lets get into this challenge. Mary wanted us to create a card for mothers day. Which if you need a reminder is May 8th. Which will be here before you know it with how this year is going. 

Here is the card I made
I used the stamp set "This n That" from Cardz Tv Stamps
I also used one of the card sketches Mary has on her blog for my card.

I hope you take this challenge over at Cardz Tv. 

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card Amanda! I love that pretty paper and your little girl is adorable!!!!
    Glad you are slowly getting back into a routine. It stinks having to get up so early!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the pretty background paper and that sweet little girl image you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete